Friday, January 22, 2010

R.I.P The Rev

On 28the December 2009 I got to about the death of Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan.
The drummer for Avenged Sevenfold.
I loved that guy, and he was one of my all time favorite artists. I could spend days listening to him, but as for 1 January 2010, I can't even imagine picking the itouch up. =/ It kills more than ever to know now that I never got to see him Live.

He's in a better place now and may God Rest His Soul, but it still sucks. I couldn't sleep at first and my new years eve went by crying my eyes out.
I hate losing someone close to me. I have before and it has happened again.
I don't know what will become of A7x as for now but rumor has it that they're breaking up. I respect the fact that they are respecting him and not replacing him because no matter what, we know that Jimmy was irreplaceable.

2 days after his death, I finally got about eating and drinking a little. And I gathered myself up and got two shirts printed in his memory.
I never thought I'd have to do that. :S It just sucks so fucking much. :S

I can't even express the amount of pain I have, he meant the world to me. And he always that he knew he wouldn't live pass 30 years. :\ We was only 28.
Don't know what the cause of his death is, but whatever it is, I hope it wasn't that painful.

I know you're in a better place now, Jimmy. May your soul rest in peace.
I know also that everytime there's thunder now...I will not hear thunder, but I'll be hearing Jimmy rocking out in heaven.
I'll miss you so much. :"(

February 10, 1981 – December 28, 2009
The Legend will Live On...

No comments:

Post a Comment